What are the benefits of Invisalign First treatment for children?
Invisalign First aligners offer a great alternative to bulky orthodontic plates when it is beneficial to start treatment at a young age.
The benefits of Invisalign treatment at a young age include:
- Improved oral hygiene
- Invisalign clear aligners are removable making them a great orthodontic appliance for growing children who need a little extra help with brushing. The aligners can be removed for easy access helping your child get their toothbrush into those hard to reach places.
- Less interruptions
- Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating so your child doesn’t have to stop eating their favourite foods.
- Children feel comfortable wearing clear aligners as they do not rub on the cheeks and gums and move the teeth gradually into line.
How Invisalign First treatment can help kids with growing jaws and teeth:
- Invisalign First clear aligners can help expand a child’s narrow jaw (making room for the future adult teeth)
- Aligners can move buck teeth out of harm’s way
- Invisalign First treatment can help align the upper and lower jaws
- Clear aligners can tidy up crowded teeth
Find out more about Invisalign here
Invisalign is a registered medical device made of BPA free plastic. Your Orthodontist will develop an individualised Invisalign prescription based on your recommended treatment plan. Always follow your Orthodontist’s instructions for wear.