What are the benefits of Invisalign First treatment for children?
If it is beneficial to start treatment at a young age then Invisalign First aligners offer a great alternative to bulky orthodontic plates. The benefits of Invisalign treatment at a young age include:
- Improved oral hygiene
- Invisalign clear aligners are removable making them a great orthodontic appliance for growing children who need a little extra help with brushing. The aligners can be removed for easy access helping your child get their toothbrush into those hard to reach places.
- Less interruptions
- Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating so your child doesn’t have to stop eating their favourite foods.
- Children feel comfortable wearing clear aligners as they do not rub on the cheeks and gums and move the teeth gradually into line.
How Invisalign First treatment can help kids with growing jaws and teeth:
- Invisalign First clear aligners can expand a child’s narrow jaw (making room for the future adult teeth)
- Aligners can move buck teeth out of harm’s way
- Invisalign First treatment can help align the upper and lower jaws
- Clear aligners can tidy up crowded teeth
Find out more about Invisalign here